New user registration is currently disabled due to spam abuse / Регистрация новых пользователей в настоящее время приостановлена из-за злоупотреблений спаммерами

Is there a way to install Goldendict paid in Sony PRS-T2?

General discussion

Is there a way to install Goldendict paid in Sony PRS-T2?

Postby Zorg » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:12 pm

Hi,
I'm fighting for months trying to install the Goldendict paid version in rooted Sony e-readers.
I'm a professional translator and read books in German, Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese and French languages. I need the Goldendict version that can manage more than five dictionaries.
It's a nightmare, because Goldendict is always associated with Google Play and with devices that are, so to say, compatible, and Sony e-readers can't have Google Play and they are not supposed to be compatible devices.

Anyway, I don't know how, but I managed to install the Goldendict paid version, after paying 3,82 euros, in my Sony PRS-T1, using this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ZHJvaWQiXQ.
Now I'm trying to install also the Goldendict paid version in the Sony PRS-T2 of my wife, but I can't find a way to do it. I'm using the same link I think I used to buy the product, but as soon as I reach the page to pay, it says: you don't have devices.

Goldendict is the best solution for managing a lot of good dictionaries and it's a pity that you only can use it with mobiles / cell phones or with android tablets or computers.

I'm using it fortunately in my Sony PRS-T1 and would like very much to buy another one to use it in the PRS-T2.

Why is it so difficult? I'm need help, because I know I'm not going to give up till I can install it in the other e-book reader, but the thing is nobody seems to know a way to do it, and I'm wasting a lot of effort and time. It's like an obsession, if you now what I mean.

Please, if there's here someone who knows how can I pay it and install it in the rooted PRS-T2 Sony reader, I would appreciate it very much.
Thank you in advance.
Zorg

Return to General