New user registration is currently disabled due to spam abuse / Регистрация новых пользователей в настоящее время приостановлена из-за злоупотреблений спаммерами

How to create dictionary with pictures

General discussion

How to create dictionary with pictures

Postby TuanDzung » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:14 pm

Dear GoldenDict experts,
I find some dictionary with pictures, e.g.: Langenscheidt Deutsch als Fremdsprache.bgl.
Kindly advise how can I build the dictionary with texts and picture in one entry.
Thank you in advance for your instructions.
TuanDzung

Re: How to create dictionary with pictures

Postby MCHAL » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:29 pm

Hi,

You can try this "old" WYSIWYG Babylon Builder Editor. It works great under Windows 7 - dunno about Windows 8. See the link bellow:

download/file.php?id=119

Regards.
MCHAL

Re: How to create dictionary with pictures

Postby TuanDzung » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:42 am

Hi MCHAL,
thank you for your instruction.
I created my dictionary with pictures.
However, if I make a English to Vietnamese dictionary, it does not show exactly Vietnamese characters on "Babylon Builder" (I use Unicode character set).
And The disadvantage of "Babylon Builder" that I have to input the entries one by one.
I downloaded latest "Babylon Glossary Builder" and can create my dictionary from Excel file. It supports UTF-8 for Vietnamese language.
But in case I want to show format the target entries (e.g.: blue color and bold letter), what is the fastest/best way to add html code to the text of my Vietnamese entries?
Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
Regards,
TD
TuanDzung

Return to General